The software product CIR.Hospital is designed for full-scale information maintenance of the treatment process – from recording information concerning a patient’s progress to providing immediate access to the EHR documents to an unlimited number of the system users simultaneously.
The system can perform the following functions:
• registration of a patient;
• conducting primary inspection;
• appointing an attending physician and accommodation of a patient specifying the ward and bed number;
• browsing a patient’s previous cases of applying to the medical institution;
• conducting an examination at the department based on a form established by the medical institution;
• кодирование encoding diagnosis in accordance with the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, the10th revision approved at the 43rd World Health Organization assembly
• keeping the list of diagnostic and drug prescriptions based on established protocols of examination and treatment;
• keeping progress notes and epicrises, pre-surgery conceptions and protocols of surgeries using formalized protocols established at the medical institution with an opportunity to add graphic marks;
• automated formation of a discharge summary with an opportunity to introduce changes.
The CIR.Hospital subsystem includes several modules:
• Module «Admission department»
• Module «Electronic health record»
• Module «Expertise of treatment quality»
• Module «Recording temporary incapacity»
Supply of a version with the following technical specifications is possible:
The main development language of CIR.Hospital: Object Pascal.
Development environment: Delphi.
Database management system (DBMS): IBM DB2.