The information system «Regional Laboratory» (IS RLIS) is designed for automating work of medical laboratory institutions and forming the united informational space of laboratory data.
IS RLIS performs the following functions:
• registration of applications for tests, specifying the patient, the person who directed the patient, types of conducted examinations, itineraries, schedules and prescriptions for conducting the examination;
• informing about the state of the conducted examination;
• input of test results (manual or automated);
• monitoring results of measuring as consistent with acceptable values;
• browsing results and approval;
• informing about a patient’s condition using established forms for the examination;
• developing a patient’s dynamic card representing the chronology of a parameter’s changes;
• execution of reports and statistics.
IS RLIS realizes all functions of a laboratory information system (LIS) designed for managing laboratory work and document flows. It optimizes collection, analysis, return and reporting of laboratory data are optimized.
Owing to realization of LIS function in IS RLIS, the following results can be achieved:
minimization of exclusion of doubled data due to storage centralization;
automation of conducted examinations status monitoring;
minimization of the human factor mistakes in data input;
support in making decisions;
reliability and safety of data storage and data access;
opportunity of executing of regulating reporting and statistics.
IS RLIS forms the united informational space of laboratory findings and allows:
excluding duplication in conducting examinations;
organizing access to laboratory findings (for diagnostics, statistics, etc.) for any participant of the system;
providing statistics of laboratory findings at the regional level in order to monitor work of institutions and health level of citizens and make management decisions.
IS RLIS is a part of CIR company’s more large-scale solution – the information system Dispatch Center (IS DC). It is an innovative healthcare project designed for tackling tasks of managing a region’s healthcare system.
All subsystems within IS DC have a common technologic core which provides the following functions:
The main development language of IS DC: Java
Technological platform: Java EE 5