On June 4-5 in Kazan take place XIV International Conference "Technologies of Innovative Healthcare" (TIH), established and hosted annually by “Corporate Information Routines (CIR)" and "DICOM Consulting” companies.
It is going to be our 14th conference this year. Over the years the main theme of the conference has been “Increasing effectiveness of healthcare by application of modern innovative technologies” making it a landmark event for the professional community, attracting hundreds of specialists from all over Russia and abroad.
Universal healthcare platform HELTERBOOK, Central Archive of Medical Images, Dispatching Center, Remote Diagnostics, Electronic medical record, personalized healthcare monitoring, quality of medical care, interaction with insurance companies and more – are the key issues of the Program. It was at this conference were the ideas of functional territorial administration were first voiced, used later in many regions of Russian Federation and now being developed abroad.
Support in the organization of the conference was provided by the Russian Federation and the Republic of Tatarstan Ministries of Healthcare, insurance company SOGAZ. The conference is annually attended by more than 400 leaders of major medical organizations. In 2014 at TIZ we welcomed representatives of 15 countries such as: Russia, Great Britain, Norway, Yemen, Iran, Germany, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, India, Belarus and other.
Topics to be discussed at the conference:
- Major trends and changes in the healthcare management models;
- Problems of integration and inter-agency cooperation within integrated information systems;
- Individual information software products and human interaction with global networks;
- Presentation of modern intelligent solutions in the field of healthcare management and protection of medical information;
- Overview of the latest developments in the field of information technology to improve management in the healthcare sector;
- Application software products that improve the quality of medical care.
The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan
SCO Business Club